Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pee After Sex


I woke up a cold, late December morning to a sore back and hips. My body had been the victim of my sexual appetite for past couple of days, and it seemed that nothing could stop me from pretty much nagging my boyfriend into making sexy with me. Thankfully his bathroom was about three feet from his bed, so it was only a matter of rolling myself to the foot of his California King and shyly venturing a warm foot onto cold tile to get to the toilet. My nude body tensed and awoke when it made contact with a frozen white toilet seat. But I relaxed and let it flow until Shit Mother Fucker Shit! It felt like I was trying to pass a burning match through my vagina...

for the rest of the article, check the InvadeNola.com. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*leave one*